Equity ~ Education ~ Environment
For questions about:
- Getting Assistance
- Global Spark History
- Guest Blogging
- International Services
- Contacting Us
- What kind of help does Global Spark provide? We are here to help you with strategic planning and decision-making in areas such as marketing. policy, and mentorship.
- How can I request assistance? Email GlobalSpark3@gmail.com with a brief description of your project and how we might help you.
Global Spark History:
- When was Global Spark founded? In 2012.
- Why was it founded? As an umbrella for collaborative work in social justice issues such as equity, education, and the environment.
- Who is involved? The original founders (Dr. Deniz Zeynep Leuenberger, Danielle Newton, and Dr. Nancy Van Leuven) are joined by partners, Board members, and committees.
- Who can write for the Global Spark blog? Anybody who wants to start or join a conversation about improving their community.
- How can I submit posts? Submission guidelines are here.
- Where does Global Spark work? We have done work in many areas, including Europe, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, and China.
- Can Global Spark members travel to us? Yes, although we find that sometimes the best work can be done remotely to save time, resources, and energy.
- How can we partner with Global Spark? If our work resonates with you, please join our efforts and contact us at GlobalSpark3@gmail.com.